THREE CAR GARAGES
There are a few ways we can build a three car garage.
- Most plans can have a 3rd car garage added to the front entry version
- IF the lot is wide enough to accommodate it.
- There are usually very limited homesites that can fit 3 car front entry, so see the community for details.
- Some communities ONLY have 3 car garages per HOA rules.
- These also must be built with a 2 car side entry with the 3rd car front entry.
- These plans are listed separately in the floor plans section labeled “3 car” for this reason so the are easier to find.
- There is a THIRD way we build a 3 car garage, and that is with a tandem garage.
Here are some examples of how the different garage style look:
The 3 car garage built with one front entry and two side entry garages.
The Bentley Plan with the 3 Car Garage with 2 Car Side Entry and 3rd Car Front Entry
Here is the Three Care Garage – Side Entry 2 car and Front Entry 1st car – The Barkley Plan:
Why Choose Chafin Awards Our Mission Testimonials Shop for a New Home